Sar Major – Win 3 Great Prizes Competition
Entries Close 13 August 2017
Terms & Conditions of Entry
1. Information on how to enter and prizes forms part of the terms and conditions. Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of the terms and conditions.
2. Entry is open to South Australian participants. Interstate participants can still join the Sar Major mailing list, however they will not be eligible for any prizes.
3. Entrants must be aged 18 or over. Entry is available via a written entry form or the sarmajor.com.au website. This competition is a game of skill and chance takes no part in the final outcome.
4. Facebook and Mailing List entries are limited to one entry per person. All existing Facebook page and Mailing List members may submit the written or electronic form and Tell-A-Friend entries only, they will not receive a confirmation email. Multiple Tell-A-Friend entries can be submitted, with each submission counted as an individual entry.
5. Mailing List Entry is valid by completing and submitting the written entry form or the electronic form located at www.sarmajor.com.au and clicking on the validation link in the confirmation email. All entrants are required to provide name, email, postal address and telephone number. Existing mailing list members can enter but will not receive an entry confirmation email.
6. In determining eligibility, the judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
7. By entering this competition all entrants agree to compete to win Prizes including 2 x Sar Major 3 Day Camper Trailer Hire including hire and administration fees (does not include security deposit, prize is not valid for use on long weekends or school holidays) and 1 x Sar Major Billabong Swag. Total Prize Value $700
8. The competition opens Thursday 27 July 2017 and closes Sunday 13 August 2017 at 5:00pm (CST). The winning entry will be judged and decided by 4pm on Sunday 20 August 2017 at 25 Pinn Street St Marys SA 5042.
9. Where possible winners will be notified by phone or email during the week that their entry is drawn. The prize winner’s first name, last initial, suburb and state may be published on the sarmajor.com.au site and associated notices or websites.
10. Prizes will be delivered via courier on confirmation of the winner’s street address within 28 days of the receipt of these details.
11. Prizes must be taken as offered and are not redeemable for cash.
12. The Promoter takes no responsibility for incorrect or inaccurate contact information provided on competition entry. It is the responsibility of the entrant to provide correct and accurate contact details, including address and postcode.
13. The Promoter is not liable and does not accept responsibility for:
a) an entry that is not received or which is received and subsequently corrupted or rejected by the Web Site server or Promoter’s service provider. This includes:
b) any lost, misdirected or corrupt entries to the Web Site/ Promoter’s service provider;
c) any delays or loss caused during the postal process which prevent the winner from receiving the prizes;
d) any loss or damage whatsoever (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss) or personal injury suffered or sustained:
i. in connection with an entrant’s participation in the Promotion or the taking of the prize, except that which cannot be excluded by law; and
ii. relating to the conduct of the Promotion however caused, including failure of the Web Site or the Promoter’s service provider or incorrect or corrupt data supplied by the Promoter to the entrant.
14. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administrated by, or associated with, Facebook. By entering you provide a complete release of Facebook. You are providing your information to the Promoter and not to Facebook. The information you provide will only be used for market research and ongoing communications unless you opt-out at a future date.
15. All entries become the property of the Promoters and are deemed to be an agreement of registration for the www.sarmajor.com.au opt-in mailing list. All entries will be entered into a database and the Promoters may use the entrants’ names and addresses for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes.
16. The promoter is Ken Major Pty Ltd. A.C.N. 007 634 059 for www.sarmajor.com.au